Your central heating system plays an important role in your home, keeping you supplied with the heat and hot water that makes life so much more comfortable.
Here are some tips to update and improve your central heating system:
- Better controls that give you more flexibility; such as a 7 day programmer, motorised valves or a new thermostatic control
- Adding or upgrading additional radiators
- Fitting thermostatic radiator valves to your existing radiators
- Powerflushing your central heating system
- Replacing your old tired boiler to an ‘A’ rated energy efficient condensing boiler with extended guarantees
UltraGas can inspect your system and provide support and guidance to determine which options are best suited for you and your property.
You can avoid unnecessary gas bills by fitting an “A” rated energy efficient condensing boiler. UltraGas are Worcester Bosch, Vaillant and Glow-Worm Accredited Installers, enabling us to offer you extended guarantees, parts and labour free of charge.
Safety is our main concern for your home and therefore, a FREE carbon monoxide alarm detector is installed with each of our installations. Just like a smoke detector alerting the presence of smoke, a carbon monoxide detector will alert you to the presence of CO. Carbon Monoxide is not visible, it has no smell or taste, so this alarm will give you peace of mind.
For a free inspection and estimate, please contact us on 0208 624 0626.